Choosing your fabric is possibly the biggest job when making a quilt to upholster on mattress. There are so many colors, styles, patterns, fabrics and textures. There are many different types of quilting fabric that can be used in quilt making and it is important to make sure you use the right ones. There are many quilting fabric types available.
- TMS specializes in following quilting fabrics
- High end Jacquard Knitted fabric in various GSMs rating from 150 to 550.
- Flat Jacquard Fabric in various colors, textures and thread counts
- Most popular Knitted printed fabric from light color to dark colors known as American fabrics.
- Water proof Jacquard fabrics